Hello, I'm keiya Nakamura. On fridaynight, I went to Magokorotei with Yusuke. In those day was very cold. So, we want to eat miso ramen! I was very hungry, I orderd tya-han. Magokoeotei is known delicious miso ramen. In addition, there is near the UNP and our house! It is convenient for us! So, I love Magokorotei!!!!!!! After eating ramen, I went to Seven Eleven (convenience store). I found this Ice cream. This is my favorite Ice cream! This is because, I like Spy×Family and taste is delicious. It was sold store of the university (Paretto). However it was sold out soon. I was shocked. But, I could buy it ! I'm very happy now. I want to know other ramen shop and eating. So, please let me know by comment on your recommended Ramen shop! Thank you for reading!
Last week, I bought a Nintendo Switch for 28,000yen!! It is special price!! The reason is that It is second-hand. In addition, I bought it from an older guy who works part-time-job. He caused traffic accident, so he need to a lot of money. That is why he sold to me. Now, I have not bought the software yet. I want to buy Splatoon. So, please let me know your reccomend soft!! Thank you for reading!!
I went shopping. My purpose is to buy tuner less TV. Tuner less TV is not pay for NHK. It is good for me. This TV can watching NetFlix and YouTube. In addition, it can play game! I would like to enjoying!!
Is it Violet Evergarden? I want to watch it.
返信削除Kizuku Yoda told to me that Mr. Isizuka recommended this story. This story is very good! I recommend watching this!!
削除